2nd International Conference on Urban Planning – ICUP2018
The Institute for Nature Conservation of Serbia is a co-organizer of the 2nd International Conference on Urban Planning - ICUP2018, which will be held in the period from 14 to 17 November 2018 in Niš. The conference is organized by the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of the University of Niš and the Association "Urban Planning Cluster".
The goals of the Conference are to examine the possibility of nature conservation in urban areas, planning and creating a construction strategy in accordance with the natural environment, laws and regulations in planning, creating and building in a natural environment, protecting nature in the cities, green cities' potentials and adaptability of urban and rural areas in relation to climate change.
Within the conference there will be the presentation of scientific and expert papers on the following topics:
- Panning and construction of renewable energy facilities
- Construction of facilities within protected natural areas
- Planning documents
- Examples of good practice of using nature in the city
Representatives of the Institute for Nature Conservation of Serbia will have the following presentations on November 14th :
- "Current situation, concept and perspectives of Nature Park "Šargan-Mokra Gora", presented by Dragana Ostojić, as an introductory plenary lecture
- "An Example of Nature Conservation in the City", presented by Marija Trikić, Landscape Architect
- "Renewable energy sources and nature conservation", presented by Saša Branković
On November 15th the participants of the Conference will be guests at the marking of the 20th anniversary of the Institute’s Office in Niš.
The Conference Program you may download here: http://upcluster.org/icup-2018.html
We are member of:
© Institute for nature conservation of Serbia - All rights reserved. Web development: Kio d.o.o.