Public educational programs
Programs for the managers of protected areas and the scientific communityInstitute for Nature Conservation of Serbia provides professional support to the managers in their endavours to implement the following:
• staff training programs for public services and promotions of protected areas regarding the implementation of protective measures,
• monitoring and engagement in the programs of ecological networks and networks of protected areas and habitats of international importance (IBA, IPA, PBA, Emerald, NATURA 2000),
• organized work with visitors, the inclusion of local communities in the activities on protection.
Every year the Institute organizes a meeting of professionals in the field of nature conservation "Partnership towards nature conservation".
Public programs for scientists and professionals in various fieldsIn order to support the development of scientific knowledge and the exchange of experiences in the field of nature conservation, the Institute, independently or in cooperation with universities, institutes and other scientific and research institutions, organizes national, regional and international conferences, symposia, consultative and other meetings.
Programs for the representatives of municipalities and the local populationThere are thematic meetings and programs for the representatives of local self-governments and residents of the municipalities where the natural area is situated are a part of presenting the future protection of the environment in which people live, and of the procedure of public hearings on the future designation of a protected natural area.
Programs for the institutions in charge of taking care of the animalsStaff training program is intended for technicians responsible for capturing and taking back the native species of snakes to their natural habitat. A manual for identification of native species and their proper treatment in the field is provided for the participants.
Training programs on proper collecting from nature of the species under control of traffic and trade
This program assumes the training of people who are engaged in collecting from nature of the wild species for commercial purposes, and refers to the following:
• proper collecting from nature and obeying the rules and regulations, as well as the Decree on the traffic and trade in wild plant and animal species,
• staff training program intended for zoo hygiene technicians on the proper capturing and taking back the non-venomous species of snakes to their natural habitats.