Programs for facultiesEducational programs for students are being implemented through the following Institute’s activities:
- Thematic lectures
- Presentations and workshops on nature conservation at the premises of the Institute
- Institute’s associates as visiting lecturers at the faculties
- Participation of Institute’s associates in the students eco-research camps and field research and education programs
- Students internship at the Institute for Nature Conservation of Serbia
- Students participation in nature conservation related activities carried out by the Institute for Nature
Conservation of Serbia in cooperation with civil society organizations
- Public debates, discussion groups and roundtables
- Students participation in promotional activities of the Institute at festivals, fairs and similar events.
Most of the programs are intended for students of the Faculties of Biology, Forestry, Geography, Pharmaceutical and Faculty of Security Studies of the University of Belgrade, as well as for students of the Faculty of Applied Ecology FUTURA.